Sunday, June 14, 2009

eat fruits instead of snacks

so firstly, I'm really sorry to our readers (if we have any) for abandoning this blog. well, mostly I did. But, we only have time for a fresh start, and for you too!

blehh... why is it that whenever I put my mind to doing something like homework, I always get sidetracked in the end and don't do any of it? well anyways, I was out at the supermarket with my family, like I always am (at the supermarket, I mean. I'm always with my family there=]), but this time I started noticing the prices of things because I had read about saving money somewhere in the papers. and on tv. and on the radio. and on the internet (see, media works that way because it gets something into your head until you feel guilty if you don't do it. SO DO IT. SAVE THE EARTH!!!!!) BUT ANYWAY... I realized how EXPENSIVE THE SNACKS WERE! a small pack of something that would last for one snacktime cost
$1.50! With that money, you can buy 5 APPLES! Isn't that a bargain?! Apples are ALSO 1. healthier 2. more filling 3. HEALTHIER! 4. packaging free , which equates to BETTER FOR THE EARTH AND YOU! it's a 2 in 1 deal!

The message for today?
EAT FRUITS. You will...
1. Be healthier (YES, say goodbye to Cheezels, BUT also to fat!)
2. Not have to dispose of non-biodegradable plastic wrappers or paper boxes that you don't bother to recycle
3. SAVE LOTSA MONEY FOR
THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER

choose fruits instead of snacks! if you don't like apples, the world has lotsa other fruits for you, so try them out.. I guarantee you'll fall in love with one! (ehhh... just make sure you try a fruit that's EDIBLE, like mango, papaya, banana, oranges (YUM), durian, guava, pears, lychee... OH, THE PROSPECTS MAKE MY MOUTH WATER!) make this little change in your life, and make a big difference ;]



DON'T IT LOOK SO YUM? OH C'MON YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!

No comments: