Monday, February 9, 2009

Saving The Earth

The Green Team has been negligent in our duties as voices for Mother Earth. Our posts? They've deteriorated a lot. In quality, in quantity. Why I'm posting this, now, is because I want to apologize. To my team-mates, to my fellow inhabitants - ha, if that doesn't sound too weird - to everyone reading this and more. Because I haven't been doing enough.
And this is more than just regret that I haven't been able to get to a computer much for a while. At least, I hope it isn't. I haven't been completely inactive though. I've thought and thought and it's like the twin fires of writing, inspiration and perspiration, aren't enough to keep me writing. Like I have been.
Rest assured that there is still a spark there. Some hope, a buried ember?
I haven't written like this for months.
I just want to let everyone know that we're not done yet. Anybody who has ever read this website, even a single word. Every one of you, listen up. We are not done saying what we need to say yet.
I've put a lot of thought into this. I can only say that we've made a mistake in letting this blog remain so inactive, for so long. We have done what we've been telling everyone not to do. But every time you fall, you pick yourself up again.
Let's start again. Let's build this foundation.
There is no denying that we haven't been posting.
But it's not too late to save this effort. We're all human. We make mistakes. This is a big one. Maybe not earth-shattering, the-universe-is-going-to-end kind of big, but big all the same. Because in those few months, someone - or more - someone's mind might have been changed.
And that's why we're going to keep writing.
GT094, don't fail me now. Let's keep doing what we said we would do.

No comments: