Thursday, October 16, 2008

Open those eyes! (just not so literally...)

Hi everyone! Today I was just browsing the bookstore, and I found this wonderful, horribly amazing book called "Planet in Peril!" (part of the Horrible Geography Handbooks series). It's a real eye-opener, in a horribly fun way. I think it's the perfect handbook for all the school children in the world, and plus: it's environment-friendly! I got it caus I think it's a wonderful way to wake my sisters up and tell them straight in the face that we're heading for danger. Just badger, beg, bribe or blackmail (I'm not being serious about this one) your parents to get it for you at the nearest bookstore NOW. It's HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME, so you know you'd better go get it. It contains all the horrible facts about the planet that you never wanted to know, and some handy-dandy tips to fix the Earth.

So go get it! And if your pleading doesn't work, blackmail them with a layer of guilt (but please, go easy on them... if you want the planet to die at their hands! (just kidding on this one too (but you know it's kinda true...)

No comments: