Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Don't you love your planet?

Hi everyone!

Today I wanna ask you all this seemingly simple question: Don't you love the planet you live in? "Duh!!!", most will say. Then why let all this happen?

" Because it won't harm the planet"
"Because it doesn't matter"
"Because I don't care"
"Because I'm only one person! That's too little to affect anything!"
"Because nothing will happen even if we do try"

I dunno about you guys, but it really infuriates me to hear stuff like that. What if everyone on the whole world were filled with people like these? The planet would die sooner that ever, of course!

I'm sure no one is THAT heartless, right? Or am I wasting my time here? Hey, has it ever occured to you, that all those people lecturing you, and all those environmentalists are doing what they're doing FOR A REASON??? Well, Duh!

You know why? Well, they care, that's why. Don't you? Trust me, if we all play our part, something WILL happen. And just one person, is one too many.

So do something! Don't you love this planet? I do. And I'm not just gonna watch while it dies.

See ya!

Ankita,
The Green Team :]

No comments: