Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm doing my part!

Hello,
I would like to share what my family and I are doing to help in the mission of saving the Earth...

-We use recycled foolscap paper for schoolwork and homework.
-We switch off appliances that are not in use at the sockets.
-We only use the air-conditioner on hot days.
-We use waste paper to do workings.
-We only recharge my mobile phone when the battery is super low.
-We remember to switch off the lights and fans before leaving any room.
-We use old plastic bags as garbage bags.
-We throw rubbish into separate bags such as one is for recyclable materials and the other is for non-recyclable materials.
-We try to buy refillable stationery.

I am proud that I am doing my part to save the Earth.

The Green Club's motto:
Our Planet, Our Home, Our Responsibility

No comments: